Status: June 2021
I. Person responsible for the processing of personal data
The responsible person within the meaning of the DSGVO, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Riad El Hayek
Metzer Str. 124
66117 Saarbruecken / Germany
+352 2 033 4032
II. legal basis for the processing of personal data
- (1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal basis.
- (2) When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
- (3) ) Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
- (4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO shall serve as the legal basis.
- (5) ) If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para.1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
III. Data deletion and storage
- (1) Carluxembourg processes personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage. If the purpose of storage ceases to apply, the personal data will be deleted or anonymized routinely and in accordance with the legal regulations.
- (2) ) In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject.
- (3) Data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
IV. Information on the collection of personal data
- (1) ) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- (2) ) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
- (3) ) If you have your vehicle evaluated via our website, we collect the data that you have entered in the evaluation mask and transmitted to us. If you book an on-site appointment via the website, an indication of your first name / last name, your address, as well as your telephone number is required. Carluxembourg processes these data exclusively to provide you with the services that you have ordered, i.e. to create a user account, to provide you with an evaluation of your vehicle, to execute the purchase contract or to process it. Without the provision of this communicated data, we cannot enable you to use the respective services. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- (4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- (5) This website collects the following general data and information each time a user calls it up:
- IP address
- host name
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came (referrer)
- The specific pages of our website that you called up
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating system: type and version.
* Screen resolution Å|
* Color depth Å|
* Size of browser window Å|
* Installed browser plugin
- (6) Carluxembourg requires this data in order to deliver the content of this website correctly and thus to ensure the continued functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of this website. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. To optimize the content of this website and the advertising for it. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is to adapt the website to individual user needs and to improve our offer. To provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c, f DSGVO. If we invoke a legitimate interest, this follows from the fact that WKDA has an overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the security of the website, preventing misuse and, if necessary, legally prosecuting cases of misuse.
- (1) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is to ensure the functionality of the website and to make the visit and use of the website as pleasant and efficient as possible.
- (2) The user can prevent the setting of cookies by this website at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies.
- (3) Reject cookies. So-called 'third party cookies' are cookies that have been set by a third party, thus not by the actual website on which you are currently located. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
VI. Other offers and functions of our website
- (1) ) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory data is marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
- (2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address, name, telephone number, vehicle data (vehicle type, license plate number, mileage, first registration), your desired date and service requests and, if you so indicate, your place of residence will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
- (3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- (4) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- (5) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
VII. Rights of the data subjects
- In the following, we inform you about your data subject rights according to Art. 15 DSGVO. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and obligations. If necessary, we will request further information from you. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request to you in detail. In doing so, it is possible that we will not be able to fully comply with your requests in the way you would like. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or from inquiring with us in this regard. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
taking into account the available technical possibilities, also the direct transfer from us to the other responsible party.
- (1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is being processed by us. This also includes information about the purposes of the processing, if applicable, about recipients to whom we have disclosed your data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information about the origin of this data if we have not collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for making the following copies.
- (2) Right to Confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed.
- (3) Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate data we hold about you. This also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed
- (4) Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase data we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation, within the framework of the 'right to be forgotten' pursuant to Article 17 (2) of the GDPR, to forward all links to this data and copies or replications of this data to other controllers of this published personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs.
- (5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few purposes specified by law.
- (6) Right to object to processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing.
This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed above.
- (7) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- (8) ) Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another controller. This includes at your request and
- (9) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of data relating to you.
- (10) Automated decision-making including profiling
You have the right to obtain information about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
- (11) Right to lodge
a complaint You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that a processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
VIII. Web Analytics
- • The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. Our interest is the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors, in order to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests, we will inform you about this directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool.
- (1) This website uses technologies from etracker GmbH (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with the eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The data collection and storage can be objected to at any time with effect for the future. Please exclude me from the eTracker count. http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=I3bbJ3&Rgroup=2
- (2) Third-party information: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html.
IX. Integration of Google Maps
- (1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. In doing so, we pursue our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website by displaying interactive maps directly on our website and enabling you to comfortably use the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- (2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 5 of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
X. Integration of other third-party services
- (1) On this website we also use offers from Google (fonts). By using these offers, we can offer you a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- (2) By visiting the website, the respective third-party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether this third-party provider provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to the third-party provider, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile with the respective third-party provider, you must log out before activating the button. The third-party provider may store your data as a usage profile and may use this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective third-party provider to exercise this right.
- (3) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
- (4) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices: Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework